Per FTC guidelines, this website may be compensated by companies mentioned through affiliate partnerships, advertising, or otherwise. Any references to third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers.
Amanda Davidson is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amanda Davidson Online is an independent personal finance and lifestyle website that is owned and operated by Amanda Davidson, LLC, and supported through advertising. This compensation allows our site to provide free content and information for the use of our readers, in whatever way they see fit to use it.
Amanda Davidson Online Disclaimer
Information provided by Amanda Davidson Online is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not meant as official financial or health advice. Please seek professional advice and counsel from the appropriate areas of expertise before making financial or health-related decisions.
Neither Amanda Davidson, LLC, nor its members, make any representations as to the validity, accuracy, or suitability of any claims made here, and does not assume any liability regarding financial or health results based on the use of information on this site.
We take your privacy seriously. Our policy regarding collecting and storing information is as follows:
Personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which includes your name and e-mail address, receive our content, comment on our blog, and/or purchase services or online products. There is also other personal data we may collect detailed herein.
When you fill out a form, purchase a product, or communicate with us via email or social media there is also unique data collected regarding all visitors. Whenever you use our website, personal data is collected about you. Third parties such as payment processors, advertising networks, and analytics providers may also collect your personal data through this site. This personal data is stored in a secure platform. The use of your personal data is specified as follows:
- Usage data may be collected by our analytics program, Google analytics. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. This data is used to analyze the use of our Website, to deliver relevant content and advertising, and understand our users. The legal reasons for using such information is for monitoring and improving our website, marketing, and services.
- Customer Data is your user data such as name, email address, address, telephone, credit-card number, and other relevant data as related to purchases of our products and/or services. We process this data to supply products and/or services to you, as well as to market other relevant goods and services to you. The legal basis for processing is consent and your affirmative action to enter into such contract with us and/or the purchase and delivery of the contract between you and us.
- User Data is personal information you voluntarily provide us when you agree to subscribe to our email newsletters, free giveaway content, and can include communication data that you send to us via email or social media communications. This personal user data is used to communicate with you and deliver website content you signed up for on the website. The legal basis for this process is for the legitimate purposes of improving our business and storing records which could be needed in the case of legal actions and all that entails for proper record keeping.
The term cookies refers to small bits of information a website may distribute to your computer’s hard drive while you are visiting a website. There are session cookies which expire once you close your browser and persistent cookies which stay on your computer until you delete them according to your browser instructions for deleting cookies.
As an internet user, you are entitled to change your browser’s setting for cookies, tracking etc. by going into browser settings and making the appropriate changes.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
**All visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us, including email and newsletters. If you wish to unsubscribe, simply use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email correspondence, or send us an email at: email@example.com and ask to be unsubscribed.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Third Party Use of Information
This website uses some third party service providers to keep the site running smoothly and to add to our user’s experience. These include:
- This site also uses a payment processing service which is strictly in order to process your payment upon purchase of a good or service on our website that you voluntarily agreed to purchase. Our website never has access to or stores any of your private banking or credit card information. We only use information related to delivery of your product such as email address.
- PayPal Privacy: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full. Our website never receives any sort of information on your personal banking or credit card information at any time. We only receive information necessary to fill your order such as email address.
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How We Protect Your Data
This site uses high-standard data encryption, security measures, and authentication tools for the safety of all visitors and their private information. We, and all third party service providers we use, employ firewalls and other technical safeguards against breaches of privacy on all of your personal data. Any credit card or banking information that is provided to make purchases on this site is encrypted with high industry standard methods before it is transmitted over the internet. Because of the massive nature of the internet and its factors being out of our control, we cannot guarantee safety of your information other than it relates to our site.
Children’s Protection Policy
This site never knowingly collects information on children under the age of 13. That being said, we have no control over children visiting our website or signing up for newsletters etc. If you suspect that your child has submitted personal information to us and you would like for us to remove it, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for complete and immediate removal of information regarding your child.